CHECKING ACQUISITION & RETENTION MARKETING SERVICES
Turnkey marketing campaigns to drive account acquisition
Rising interest rates. Decreasing deposits. Staffing shortages. Competition from the Big Banks.
Is your financial institution equipped to overcome these challenges? Banking Acquisition Solutions helps you increase your checking accounts by delivering customized, targeted marketing solutions. From start to finish, our turnkey model offers an efficient and cost-effective approach to core deposit account acquisition to let your team focus on its core responsibilities while reaping the benefits of strategic marketing campaigns.
EXPAND ACCOUNT HOLDER RELATIONSHIPS WITH COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
Our all-inclusive approach includes in-depth market analysis, strategic consulting, expertly crafted and executed customized campaigns, staff training and ongoing analysis and reporting.
- In-Depth Market Analysis. Data-led evaluation of your branch footprint, competition and market to accurately target prospects, reduce overall expenses and increase ROI.
- Strategic Consultation. Insights and recommendations for offers and incentives, marketing channels, creative, timing and frequency to drive campaign results.
- Expertly Crafted & Executed Custom Campaigns. AI-based creative development, graphic design solutions and marketing expertise for generating and executing high-impact direct mail and digital campaigns that deliver results based on your goals and needs.
- Staff Training. Communication and sales training for your frontline staff to maximize offer fulfillment and build lasting account holder relationships.
- Ongoing Analysis & Reporting. Program management for tracking account opening trends and monitoring results to refine the targeting strategy and optimize your marketing dollars.
How to acquire accounts and increase deposits with a limited staff
Learn how to overcome staffing shortages and win new checking account relationships without sacrificing your team’s valuable time.
Checking account acquisition: Are you achieving your goals?
Learn where consumer money is currently going and how your financial institution can capture a larger share of the market.