We’re looking for a full-time strategic Regional Sales Director for the mid-Atlantic states (District of Columbia, DE, MD, NC, SC and VA). This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Sales.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Strong networking and social skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and mathematical aptitude yet conversive
- Logistical travel planning
- Politely persistent
- CRM experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from an accredited four-year college or university
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Minimum of two years of related sales experience and/or training
- Minimum of five years of bank/credit union experience
- Direct banking/credit union experience within the assigned region is highly preferred
- Manage consultative sales activities which lead to the achievement of assigned sales goals
- Develop and execute prospecting sales plans for assigned territory
- Identify the performance challenges of prospective clients as well as existing clients
- Manage discovery meetings and full presentation meetings with prospective clients
- Coordinate the preparation of proposals/contracts to clients/prospective clients for services/products
- Manage the communication process with all prospective clients as well as existing clients
- Coordinate and introduce new clients, including work direction, to the relationship management and consulting teams
Your JMFA office location is remotely based calling on the community banks and credit unions in the designated territory. In-person visits and presentations are part of being a Regional Sales Director. In-person activities, including sales meetings, conferences/conventions and company meetings will occur frequently based on business needs.
BENEFITS & CULTURE HIGHLIGHTS
It is an exciting time for JMFA. We are a close-knit group of professionals passionate about helping our clients succeed. We do not view ourselves as a vendor while working with our community bank and credit unions but as true partners and team members of each client we serve.
We are a diverse group of individuals focused on delivering results that exceed expectations. Additionally, we believe integrity, accountability and transparency are critical for success. If you are full of energy and motivated to help others reach their goals while achieving yours, then you are at the right place at the right time. We welcome you to JMFA!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K, self-directed and safe-harbor employer contribution (after 90 days of employment)
- Open Paid Time Off and Vacation (yes, you read that correctly)
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Opportunities for on-the-job training and promotion from within
- Retailer discount portal for employees