We’re looking for a full-time strategic Regional Sales Director for the Western United States. This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Sales.
- We offer a great amount of workplace flexibility
- We also offer the opportunity for promotion and powerful lateral moves
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Analytical skills
- Logistical travel planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- CRM experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Calm under pressure
- Mathematical skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from an accredited four-year college or university
- 1-2 years of related sales experience and/or training
- 5 years of bank/credit union experience with an understanding of the operational side
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Direct banking/credit union experience within the assigned region is required
- Identify the performance challenges of existing clients as well as prospective clients.
- Offer solutions to existing clients and prospective clients by positioning JMFA services/products as resources to meet those challenges.
- Coordinate the preparation of proposals/contracts to clients/prospective clients for services/products.
- Manage the communication process with all existing clients as well as prospective clients.
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis to make sure that the client is satisfied.
- Ensure that contract objectives/deliverables are being met as well.
- Ensures that the CRM database stays current as financial institutions merge, acquire, etc.
- Coordinate and provide work direction for the sales support specialist.
Your JMFA office location is remotely based. As a Regional Sales Director, your office is wherever you are within the assigned region.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retailer discount portal for employees
- Open Paid Time Off and Vacation (yes, you read that correctly)
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Opportunities for on the job training and promotion from within