This is an exciting time for JMFA. We are a close-knit group of professionals who are passionate about helping our clients succeed. We do not view ourselves as a vendor while working with clients but as true partners and team members for each client we serve.
We are diverse, come from all over the U.S., and believe in sharing ideas to help clients win. If you are full of energy, love to have fun, not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help clients achieve their goals while achieving yours, then you are at the right place at the right time. Welcome to JMFA!
We are seeking an Implementation Manager responsible for leading the implementation process and working with the client’s Project Manager and Implementation Team to successfully install the client-accepted JMFA recommendations by the client’s designated go-live date.
The Implementation Management Team follows a Client for Life Philosophy, and individuals in this role ensure that every JMFA client receives value far exceeding their investment. In this role, you will work closely with the client’s project team from the data-gathering phase through the designated go live date, and beyond, as needed, to ensure that the accepted JMFA recommendations are fully installed. As a trusted advisor, the IM helps to guide the client through the implementation process, ensuring compliance and that the recommendations are effectively implemented to support the achievement of the client’s strategic business goals.
As an Implementation Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading multiple hybrid JMFA/Client implementation teams from start to go-live, driving adoption and outcomes leading to projects that return maximum results for our clients and JMFA.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Building, strengthening, and retaining client relationships while cross-selling new products and services are critical components of this role, as is strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively. The ideal candidate is expected to be highly self-motivated, able to work without supervision, and have experience working cooperatively and collaboratively.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ Project Management experience (experience in SaaS /Banking preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 Office Suite with emphasis on Excel (above average Excel)
- Proven executive relationship-building skills, including the ability to drive organizational needs assessment and experience maneuvering within the C-level structure of a large account
- Banking experience required, either consumer-facing, back-office operations, or an online banking service provider at a bank or credit union
- Experience with overdrafts, courtesy pay, and core systems is strongly preferred
- Experience with procedure writing and copy editing
- Proven results in meeting/exceeding satisfaction, cross-sale targets, and metrics-driven client advocacy/satisfaction
- Interest in financial technology and software
- A lifelong learner with a desire to continually delve into and further develop an understanding of new digital and fintech offerings
- Proven ability to work effectively remotely
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Business Statistics is highly preferred
- Project Management Institute PMP® or CAPM® Certification is highly preferred
- Deepen relationships with JMFA’s client base, developing executive contacts across the organization.
- Analyze client problems, needs, goals, and requirements, and when appropriate, position JMFA products and services to resolve their challenges.
- Work with the client project team to customize the implementation timeline and align the Implementation tasks, including milestones, to ensure that all recommendations are fully installed by the go-live date.
- Lead weekly implementation team calls with the JMFA and client team to ensure the project stays on target.
- Submit weekly status reports to management to ensure that all JMFA stakeholders are aware of the status and any risks that may impact the designated go-live date.
- Work with JMFA Relationship Managers and Regional Directors (sales staff) to strategically position discussions with the client regarding Key Performance Indicators (KPI) related recommendations that may be at risk.
- Schedule and perform a Go/No Go meeting with internal JMFA stakeholders to discuss any challenges/obstacles to the installation of recommendations related to KPI’s, preferably three weeks before the go-live date or sooner if needed.
- Schedule and perform a post-mortem assessment to compare original vs. final timeline, document successes and challenges, and best practices to improve efficiency and profitability within the first month after the go-live date.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of JMFA recommendations, rationale, and outcomes.
- Perform compliance reviews of existing disclosures and be able to identify when existing language conflicts with recommendations and/or when additional supplemental disclosure language must be added.
- Work with the client to customize deliverables, including policies, procedures, letters, disclosures, and training workbooks for accuracy and compliance.
- Review client websites to ensure that related content is accurate and compliant.
- Review in-person and online account opening processes to ensure that overdraft services are presented in an accurate and compliant manner.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of JMFA software applications.
- Create daily procedures outline for managers of the program and front-line staff.
- Train client staff on procedures and JMFA software.
- Maintain a strong understanding of core processing systems and resources to find assistance for the client.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of JMFA’s products and services.
- Expand relationships with key stakeholders throughout the client organizations you work with to create opportunities for other JMFA programs and services.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling additional JMFA products and services to the established client base.
This is a remote position. In-person activities may occur periodically based on business needs.
BENEFITS & CULTURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K, self-directed and safe-harbor employer contribution (after 90 days of employment)
- Open Paid Time Off and Vacation (yes, you read that correctly)
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Opportunities for on-the-job training and promotion from within
- Retailer discount portal for employees