As part of JMFA’s technology team, this position is responsible for managing the resolution of issues with our proprietary software applications that affect external client users. We are looking for a Client Application Support Specialist with both business skills and technical IT knowledge, with the ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
We offer a great amount of workplace flexibility and the opportunity for promotion and powerful lateral moves.
A Client Application Support Specialist responds to technical problems that occur abruptly and require immediate attention and solutions. Therefore, the following duties, responsibilities and goals for this position are:
- Learn our proprietary application in detail
- Possess knowledge of operating systems, applications, browsers and business software
- Identify and resolve technical issues
- Research technical issues for resolutions
- Provide technical support and training to external clients
- Assist with Proprietary Application installations
- Keep comprehensive case notes in our tracking system and ensures resolutions are kept up to date
- Review provided technical documents and procedures to maintain knowledge
- Be courteous and professional in communications with external and internal clients at all times
- Two to five plus years of IT experience
- Two to five plus years of customer service experience in an application support role
- Basic knowledge of both HTML and SQL
- Familiar understanding of programming for scripting
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn new software and applications
- Consistent, punctual, dependable and conscientious
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-disciplined with proficiency in focusing on multiple projects without losing track
- Working knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Experience with programming languages and Microsoft SQL Databases
This is a remote position. Travel may be required two-three times per year.
BENEFITS & CULTURE HIGHLIGHTS
It is an exciting time for JMFA. We are a close-knit group of professionals passionate about helping our clients succeed. We do not view ourselves as a vendor while working with our community bank and credit unions but as true partners and team members of each client we serve.
We are a diverse group of individuals focused on delivering results that exceed expectations. Additionally, we believe integrity, accountability and transparency are critical for success. If you are full of energy and motivated to help others reach their goals while achieving yours, then you are at the right place at the right time. We welcome you to JMFA!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retailer discount portal for employees
- Open Paid Time Off and Vacation (yes, you read that correctly)
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Opportunities for on-the-job training and promotion from within