WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2021 | 2 PM CT
Join us for an informative webinar about overdraft strategies and current trends.
CUNA Strategic Services President Barb Lowman will be joined by John Cohron and Cheryl Lawson of JMFA. Together they will cover some of the top issues and challenges related to overdraft (courtesy pay) programs.
Learn about current legislative efforts and trends in overdraft strategies, including excessive fees and disclosure issues. You’ll also gain insight into how a socially responsible overdraft privilege service delivers value and financial stability based on direct feedback from credit unions.
Key areas of discussion:
• What to make of the renewed legislative activity and criticism
• How to responsibly address consumer needs
• Challenges and misconceptions to overcome
• The consequences of not offering an overdraft service or doing away with it
• Ways reduce regulatory risk and fulfill expectations from regulators, examiners, and consumers