RECORDED WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2021 | 2 PM CT
Listen to the audio of the live webinar, “Does your overdraft strategy need a reboot?” In this Q&A discussion, Barb Lowman, CUNA Strategic Services President, addresses some of the top issues and challenges related to overdraft (courtesy pay) programs.
Learn about current legislative efforts and trends in overdraft strategies, including excessive fees and disclosure issues. You’ll also gain insight into how a socially responsible overdraft privilege service delivers value and financial stability based on direct feedback from credit unions.
• Stephanie Covington | President and CEO for Government Printing Office FCU (Washington, DC)
• Michelle Dwyer | President and CEO for Franklin First FCU (Greenfield, MA)
• John Cohron | Chief Executive Officer for JMFA
• Cheryl Lawson | Executive Vice President-Compliance Review for JMFA
Key areas of discussion:
• What to make of the renewed legislative activity and criticism
• How to responsibly address consumer needs
• Challenges and misconceptions to overcome
• The consequences of not offering an overdraft service or doing away with it
• Ways reduce regulatory risk and fulfill expectations from regulators, examiners, and consumers