Free In-Person Advanced Program Management Session
The next JMFA Academy session – held at the company’s Houston training center – will provide bank and credit union clients with the most up-to-date information and strategies on how to improve overdraft program performance and maintain a compliant overdraft service. JMFA Academy, which is open exclusively to JMFA clients, is facilitated by the company’s more seasoned overdraft program implementation and compliance experts. CPE Credits are available.
Participants will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- understand regulatory compliance and best practices related to overdraft privilege (Regs DD and E);
- identify key performance indicators of a successful overdraft program;
- use analytics and reporting capabilities to set realistic goals and improve problem-solving strategies;
- establish effective employee education initiatives for greater program understanding;
- implement the ABCs of a successful account holder communications strategy;
- avoid Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP) violations; and
- prepare for successful regulatory exams.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Overdraft Privilege Managers
- Collections Representatives
- Senior Managers who oversee the overdraft program
- Compliance Officers/Compliance Analysts
- Risk Officers/Risk Management
- Operations Officers
- Retail Banking Directors
*The JMFA Academy Advanced Program Management sessions are free. Each attendee will be responsible for his or her own transportation and accommodations. Meals will be provided. Once registered, a confirmation email with hotel recommendations and other details will be provided.
JMFA Academy facilitators include:
John M. Floyd & Associates Training Center
1415 North Loop W., Suite 500
Houston, TX 77008
“I learned about additional reports that can help increase our profits from the overdraft program along with tools to help reduce our charge-off amounts. In addition, compliance information was valuable.”
Member Service Representative/OPA
Cal-Com FCU (Port Lavaca, TX)