About JMFA Academy
Get the most up-to-date compliance information and performance enhancement strategies to manage your overdraft program at a JMFA Academy Advanced Program Management session.
Held at our Houston training center, these two-day events are FREE to all JMFA OVERDRAFT PRIVILEGE® bank and credit union clients and are facilitated by seasoned program implementation and compliance experts.
You’ll have the rare opportunity to discuss real-world overdraft matters face-to-face, peer-to-peer among other financial industry professionals. CPE Credits are available.
JMFA Academy Advanced Program Management is ideal for:
- Overdraft Privilege Managers
- Collections Representatives
- Senior Managers who oversee JMFA OVERDRAFT PRIVILEGE® program
- Compliance Officers/Compliance Analysts
- Risk Officers/Risk Management
- Operations Officers
- Retail Banking Directors
No in-person events are scheduled at this time. To learn more about our on-demand training opportunities, contact your JMFA representative.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
The JMFA Academy Advanced Program Management sessions focus on finding solutions to real-world challenges through expert insight and interactive group discussions. Learn More
OUR PARTICIPANTS HAVE SPOKEN
Participants have expressed time and time again that this training session provides valuable insight for all levels of overdraft experience. More details
CPE CREDITS AVAILABLE
Want to earn up to 9 CPE credits while attending this session? Learn More
MEET THE TEAM
Our JMFA Academy facilitators possess a wealth of knowledge and years of experience. Click on each JMFA team member below to read more about the unique perspectives they bring to our training sessions.
- Damian Babineaux, Senior Client Success Manager
- Cheryl Lawson, Executive Vice President of Compliance Review
- Jennifer Peoples, Vice President of Product Management
- Maggie Thompson, Client Experience Manager
- James Darden, Vice President of Operations and Client Services