REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR: Tennessee, Kentucky & West Virginia
We’re looking for a full-time strategic Regional Sales Director for the Tennessee, Kentucky and West Virginia region. This position reports to the Executive Sales Director.
- We offer a great amount of workplace flexibility
- We also offer the opportunity for promotion and powerful lateral moves
QUALIFICATIONS and skills
- Analytical skills
- Logistical travel planning
- Attention to detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Flexible/ Adaptable
- CRM experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Calm under pressure
- Mathematical skills
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from an accredited four-year college or university
- 1-2 years of related sales experience and/ or training
- 5 years of bank/ credit union experience with an understanding of the operational side
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Direct banking/ credit union experience within the assigned region is required
- Identify the performance challenges of existing clients as well as prospective clients.
- Offer solutions to existing clients and prospective clients by positioning JMFA services/products as resources to meet those challenges.
- Coordinate the preparation of proposals/contracts to clients/prospective clients for services/products.
- Manage the communication process with all existing clients as well as prospective clients.
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis to make sure that the client is satisfied.
- Ensure that contract objectives/deliverables are being met as well.
- Ensures that the CRM database stays current as financial institutions merge, acquire, etc.
- Coordinate and provide work direction for the sales support specialist.
Your JMFA office location is remotely based. As a Regional Sales Director, your office is wherever you are within the assigned region.
Why Should I Apply?
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retailer discount portal for employees
- Open Paid Time Off and Vacation (yes, you read that correctly)
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Opportunities for on the job training and promotion from within.