Must have experience in banking in one of the following areas: process improvement; deposit operations; profitability analysis; re-engineering; IT; ATM; compliance; audit; or fee income analysis.
Candidates must have at least five years of bank or credit union operations experience. Strong Advanced Excel analytical skills are required. Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with senior level management. Ability to clearly communicate is critical.
If you have an interest in being a Bank Consultant and if you would like to work for “The Best", send a resume in Word format. Candidates must be willing to travel.
• Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding asset allocation and evaluating risk tolerance.
• Work with Client General Ledgers, Financial Statements, and Exception Modules to identify areas for potential revenue increase.
• Present to C level staff recommendations based on findings during the data analysis and interview processes.
• Check Financial institution processes and literature to ensure compliance with Federal Regulations.
• Obtains clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options; explaining advantages and risks; providing explanations; alleviating concerns; answering questions.
• Analyzes business functional requirements to identify opportunities for increases in non-interest income and reductions in non-interest expense.
• Assists in preparation of Project Management reports, including timelines and milestones in provided project management software.
• Conduct weekly calls to keep client staff updated on progression of project and timeline of the project phases.
» Click here to apply for this job