This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization that specializes in providing financial products and services to Banks and Credit Unions across the country. Join a fast pace team and make your mark by providing essential support to our national sales division.
Actively solicit and secure new accounts within financial institutions by direct communication with C level management, acting as a liaison between sales staff and potential clients to determine management’s interest and availability for scheduling phone conferences and face-to-face meetings with the JMFA Regional Director of that territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Promote and market business through extensive cold calling with follow up emails and communication to prospective C level clients
• Schedule initial prospecting meetings for regional directors
• Build relationships with prospects and clients through phone and e-mail
• Coordinate Regional Director’s calendar for 3-6 weeks in advance as well as obtain and keep record of Regional Director’s travel itinerary
• Utilize company software/database to validate accounts, schedule appointments, and ensure that all notes /discussions with the prospect/customer are updated with current status under each account accurately
• Create process in conjunction with Regional Director that includes mapping of itineraries and managing schedules.
• Follow up on accounts, shadowing the Regional Director, to ensure a potential sales opportunity is not lost.
• Participate in various meetings and training sessions to gain knowledge of JMFA’s programs, products and services for cross sell opportunities as well as additional industry knowledge
• Research accounts using internet, company software as well as “mystery shopping"
• Perform all other necessary tasks to advance the sales process with any financial institutions within the scope of responsibility
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Two to three years of progressive outbound business development related sales experience
• Complete understanding of the sales lifecycle including prospecting and researching required for setting appointments
• Strong oral and written communication skills along with effective listening skills
• Positive attitude and ability to deal with rejection
• Demonstrated ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships both internally and with clients
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Self-starter who can demonstrate flexibility to work both in a team environment and function independently
• Ability to collect and analyze data for improved success in appointment setting
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, working knowledge of SalesLogix/CRM applications
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, willing to accept work experience in lieu of degree attainment
<< Click Here to Apply