Helping Banks & Credit Unions Find Solutions
To give your bank or credit union an advantage in today’s fast-paced and highly competitive market, it is essential to control expenses, accelerate growth, and streamline processes.
That’s where the industry expertise of JMFA comes in. Our consultants take an objective look at where you currently are, what you can improve, and how you can do it. At JMFA, we follow an in-depth, strategic process that begins with listening to your challenges and goals, as well as gathering input from every individual in your organization. We look at everything from evaluating your strategic plan and corporate governance to operational workflows, personnel and expenditures, answering questions such as:
- Are we offering the right mix of products and services?
- Do we have the best fee strategy in place?
- Could we benefit from a process improvement study?
- Do we need an organizational overhaul?
- Are we overstaffed or understaffed?
- Is there a solution for our high turnover?
- Are there a better technologies and systems that we may be overlooking?
- What can an expense management study do for us?
- Are there any missed sources of non-interest income, or other growth opportunities?
- Do we have effective corporate governance policies in place?
- How can we ensure we have a succession plan that will work?
We’ll advise you on everything from successful business strategies for banks and credit unions to revenue enhancement programs to best practices for your business structure. Plus, we’ll provide a business process re-engineering plan to help rid your company of costly inefficiencies.
Not only will we recommend ways to achieve better efficiency ratios, find new revenue opportunities and maintain a healthier bottom line, we’ll also lead the charge. While you focus on the day-to-day operations of your business, our consultants work alongside your staff to put our recommendations into practice. We also follow up once the changes have been made, fine-tuning as needed to deliver the results you expect. Implementation — it’s what sets JMFA apart.
Discover how you can streamline your business operations, reduce excess, increase revenue and offer more to your account holders with JMFA. Call 800-809-2307 to discuss your goals with one of our specialists, or find the representative for your region