Learn More, Earn More.
Start improving performance and earning potential with the
JMFA OVERDRAFT PRIVILEGE® program.
Please complete the registration form below
for the free in-person
session on Advanced Program Management—held at John M. Floyd &
Associates Training Center (1415 North Loop W., Suite 500, Houston, TX 77008).
This informative session builds on program management skills with in-depth training on best practices, data analytics as well as using the latest features available within the Privilege Manager CRM® software.
- Regulatory compliance and best practices
- Improving efficiencies and results with
Privilege Manager CRM®
- Effectively using monthly tracking reports generated
- Success factors for overall program management
- Key elements for improving program results
- Roundtable discussion on overcoming obstacles
and idea sharing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is designed for all Overdraft Privilege Managers, Collections Representatives and Senior Management who oversee your Overdraft Privilege program.
* Each attendee will be responsible for his or her own transportation and accommodations. Meals will be provided.
John M. Floyd & Associates Training Center
1415 North Loop W., Suite 500
Houston, TX 77008
“I learned about additional reports that can help increase our profits from the overdraft program along with tools to help reduce our charge-off amounts. In addition, compliance information was valuable.”
Member Service Representative/OPA
Cal-Com FCU (Port Lavaca, TX)